Vocabulary: A Good Night’s Sleep
Verb + noun collocations
|get more sleep||นอนให้พอ||• Sleeping 4-5 hours is not enough. You should get more sleep.|
• I feel tired so I have to get more sleep.
|concentrate in your lessons||มีสมาธิในบทเรียน||• Listen carefully. You should concentrate in your lesson.|
• Students should concentrate in lesson and not talking in class.
|catch a cold||เป็นหวัด||• I sneeze all day. I must catch a cold.|
• Cold weather can cause you to catch a cold.
|watch TV||ดูโทรทัศน์||• How often do you watch TV?|
• My family watches TV in the living room.
|surf the Internet||เล่นอินเตอร์เน็ต||• If you want to get some information, you surf the internet.|
• How many hours do you surf the internet?
|have a snack||ทานของว่าง||• Do you want to have some chips for a snack?|
• I like to have a snack during watching movie.