Vocabulary: Expressions with go
• Learn expressions with go.
• Listen to a conversation about summer trips.
• Talk about a trip to a summer camp.
Use the flashcard and the vocabulary table below to practice new words about priorities.
|• The group was climbing Mount Rokko in western Japan.
• I do an activity when you go climbing.
|a theme park
|• I visited my relative and went to a theme park during this summer vacation.
• I love the theme park, it’s so much fun!
|• You sleep away from home when you go to a summer camp.
•Many students go to summer camp during the summer.
|a school exchange
|• Schools exchanging courses on a multicultural society.
• My friend has joined a school exchange for a year.
|a guided tour
|• We’re very lucky to get a guided tour.
• I’ll give you a guided tour of the campus
|• One way to see a lot of animals in Africa is to go on a safari.
• You must not get out of the car during a trip through the safari park.
|• I would rather go skiing tomorrow than today.
• It is the season for skiing right now in Korea.
|• Mike began sailing when he was seven.
• You should try a sailing ship.
|• They had been trekking for three days.
• He spent the summer trekking the Taurus mountains.