Vocabulary: Expressions with go
• Learn expressions with go.
• Listen to a conversation about summer trips.
• Talk about a trip to a summer camp.
Use the flashcard and the vocabulary table below to practice new words about priorities.
|climbing||การปีน||• The group was climbing Mount Rokko in western Japan.|
• I do an activity when you go climbing.
|a theme park||สวนสนุก||• I visited my relative and went to a theme park during this summer vacation.|
• I love the theme park, it’s so much fun!
|summer camp||ค่ายฤดูร้อน||• You sleep away from home when you go to a summer camp.|
•Many students go to summer camp during the summer.
|a school exchange||นักเรียนแลกเปลี่ยน||• Schools exchanging courses on a multicultural society.|
• My friend has joined a school exchange for a year.
|a guided tour||การนำชมโดยมัคคุเทศก์||• We’re very lucky to get a guided tour.|
• I’ll give you a guided tour of the campus
|a safari||การท่องเที่ยวชมสัตว์||• One way to see a lot of animals in Africa is to go on a safari.|
• You must not get out of the car during a trip through the safari park.
|skiing||การเล่นสกี||• I would rather go skiing tomorrow than today.|
• It is the season for skiing right now in Korea.
|sailing||การเล่นเรือใบ||• Mike began sailing when he was seven.|
• You should try a sailing ship.
|trekking||การเดินป่า||• They had been trekking for three days.|
• He spent the summer trekking the Taurus mountains.