Vocabulary in Context – Pet to the Rescue
cope with do wonders heart attack overall significantly
detect emotionally disturbed nursing homes pet treated
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Complete these definitions with the words and phrases given.
Correct 10 / 10 PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
1. When a person gets medical help in a hospital, he or she is .
2. When something changes to an important degree, it changes .
3. means considering everything.
4. A medical condition in which a person’s heart suddenly stops beating is (a)n .
5. To deal with something successfully is to it
6. People who are cannot behave normally because they have problems of the mind.
7. When things , they have a very good effect.
8. are small hospitals for people who are too old or too ill to take care of themselves.
9. To move your hand over an animal’s fur is to the animal.
10. When you notice something that is not easy to see or hear, you it.