0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Complete the examples from the listening on page 66. Then complete the rules.
Correct 8 / 8 PointsIncorrect / 8 Points
1. There are people. Look at the queue!
2. There’s time to do everything. Don’t worry about the queues.
3. How loops has it got?
4. We spent much money.
5. I’m hungry. How money have we got?
We use much/many to say an amount is excessive.
We use much/many to ask about quantity.
We use to say the amount is correct.
1. There weren’t_____ rides.CorrectIncorrect
2. We didn’t go on everything. There were _____ rides.CorrectIncorrect
3. _____ money did you spend at the park?CorrectIncorrect
4. There weren’t any shops and there weren’t _____ restaurants either.CorrectIncorrect
5.Did you have _____ many time to go on all the rides?CorrectIncorrect