Exercise: A little/a few
0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Complete the examples from the listening on page 66. Then choose the word to complete the rule.
1. There are only people in the queue.
2. We’ve got time before the bus comes.
We use a little and a few to express quantities.
Complete the sentences using a few or a little.
Correct 5 / 5 PointsIncorrect / 5 Points
1. We’ve got minutes before it opens.
2. There’s pizza left. Do you want it?
3. Look! I took photos at the park.
4. I’ve only got pocket money.
5. We met friends at the park.