• Learn vocabulary for talking about communication.
• Talk about ways of communicating.
Use the flashcard and the vocabulary table below to practice new words about priorities.
|Tweet||ทวีต||• He started posting tweets via his cell phone to keep friends and family updated on his progress.|
• He tweeted a picture of himself with fans at the rally.
|text message||ข้อความ||• Send a text message to this number to vote.|
• got an anonymous text message.
|social media post||โพสต์โซเชียลมีเดีย||• They have deleted all my social media posts.|
• She wrote a social media post about the experience on her blog.
|การส่งข้อความรูปแบบหนึ่ง||• I will be on vacation for a week in November, with no access to email.|
• They use email, conference calls and chat rooms to discuss business.
|chatting||การส่งข้อความ||• My wife and his wife got chatting.|
• What were you chatting about?
|phone call||การคุยโทรศัพท์||• A phone call interrupted the conversation.|
• Is he listening to your phone call?
|Skype™||สไกป์||• Broadcasters are using Skype for interviews.|
• I talked to my dad via Skype last night.
|forum||พื้นที่สำหรับแสดงความคิดเห็น||• It’s a forum where mothers can exchange advice, support and gossip.|
• There’s also an active discussion forum there where can chat about video games.
|blog post||งานเขียนที่เป็นส่วนหนึ่งของบล็อก||• I wrote a series of blog posts about my trip to Vietnam.|
• I read your previous blog post on this topic.