• Understand a blog about extreme weather.
• Describe where I live and past activities.
• Understand a conversation about a news story.
• Understand an article about a remote island.
• Give my opinion, agree and disagree politely.
• Write an email to a pen friend.
|Vocabulary||Extreme Weather |
Words in Context
The long winter
A magazine article
|Language Focus||Present simple vs. present continuous|
Past simple vs. past continuous
|Discover Culture||People of the mangrove jungle|
|Speaking||Giving your opinion|
Real talk: Which do you prefer – towns and cities
or the countryside?
|Pronunciation||/r/ and /i:/|
|Writing||An email to a friend|
Opening and closing an email
|CLIL||Biology: Global warming|